- Stainless steel braided clutch line(s)
- Stainless steel banjo bolts (if the fittings require them)
- Copper crush washers (if the fittings require them)
- Installation leaflet
*These images are for illustration purposes only. The item you'll receive will be specific for your application.*
Don't risk using an inferior clutch line when you can trust us to improve clutch reliability and performance.
We use stainless steel in our lines and fittings. Most competitors use zinc plated fittings which are at risk from corrosion and abrasion!
Choose your colour and click 'add to cart' to order your clutch line.
HEL Performance offers a no-quibble lifetime warranty on this item.
All our hoses are tested to extremes in the laboratory, and on the racetrack, where they’re proven time and time again. Our hoses meet and exceed regulatory requirements all over the world, making them road legal anywhere.
You can view HEL Performance’s impressive collection of certificates and approvals on their certification page.
- Line inner material PTFE
- Line outer material Stainless steel (303/304) and protective PVC cover
- Fittings material Stainless steel (303/304)
- Temperature range -70°C to 260°C (-94°F to 500°F)
- Inside diameter 3.5mm (0.138")
- Outside diameter 7.5mm (0.295")
- Maximum working pressure 290 Bar (4206 PSI)
- Burst pressure 870 Bar (12618 PSI)
- Minimum bend radius 38mm (1.496")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.